We have submitted everything requested of us to the LP at NVR. So now we are waiting to hear back about whether the underwriters require more info on something, or if we can actually close on Friday.
I'm seriously doubtful.
If it's not Friday, it won't be Monday because of the bank holiday. It won't be Tuesday because of the husband's work schedule. It won't be Wednesday because of my work schedule. It might be Thursday or Friday, but who knows?
This is starting to get rather stressful and nerve-wracking. I just hope everything goes smoothly, whenever it happens.